Dear Church Family,
I was just informed a short time ago that one of our church members has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus. He is resting at home.
At this point we will proceed with Sunday school and worship this Sunday morning. Please stay on your guard and wash your hands regularly and consider wearing a face mask to protect yourself and others.
God bless you and I look forward to seeing you in person or via video on Sunday!
Dear Church Family,
I am happy to announce that we will regather for worship this Sunday, May 24 at 10:30. For the safety of our congregation and our community, worship will be a little different for a while:
- For now, we will only have our 10:30 Sunday Worship Service.
- No Sunday School or Sunday thru Wednesday evening activities.
- Please wear a mask for the safety of others.
- We will have hand sanitizer readily available.
- Please observe safe distancing, refraining from handshakes or hugs.
- All entry doors will be propped open.
- Sanctuary seating will be every other row.
- Different family units will be spaced 6 feet apart.
- For now, we will not have a preschool nursery or children’s church.
- Vacation Bible School has been postponed.
- For now, we will not have an Adult Choir.
- We will intensely clean high traffic/high touch areas between Sundays.
- All current giving options will continue.
- In addition, new offering containers will be placed at the doors.
- We will continue Live Streaming for the vulnerable & for outreach.
These safety measures will be quite a change for all of us.
But, I believe that many are ready to make these necessary adjustments in order to experience corporate worship in the Lord’s house once again.
I cannot wait to see you on May 24. If, for any reason, you are not ready to worship in our sanctuary, we will stay connected to you via our Live Stream on Facebook and YouTube. Please let me know if we can minister to you in any way or how we can pray for you.